sportbible homepage
sportbible homepage
  • Home
  • Football
    • Premier League
    • Champions League
    • World Cup
    • England
    • Transfer News
    • Manchester United
    • Liverpool
    • Arsenal
    • Real Madrid
    • Barcelona
  • Formula 1
    • Red Bull
    • Ferrari
    • McLaren
    • Mercedes
    • Max Verstappen
    • Lewis Hamilton
    • Lando Norris
    • George Russell
    • Charles Leclerc
  • Boxing
  • UFC
  • More Sport
    • Tennis
    • Golf
    • NBA
    • NFL
    • Darts
    • Athletics
    • Rugby
    • Wrestling
  • Advertise
  • Terms
  • Privacy & Cookies
  • License Our Content
  • About Us & Contact
  • Jobs
  • Latest
  • Archive
  • Topics A-Z
  • Authors
Facebook
Instagram
X
Snapchat
TikTok
Threads
YouTube
Submit Your Content Here
  • LADbible
  • Tyla
  • GAMINGbible
  • LADbible Group
  • UNILAD
  • FOODbible
  • UNILAD Tech
Damning Footage Of The 'Iranian Hulk' Training Emerges, The 'World's Scariest Man' Reacts Perfectly
Home>Boxing
Updated 15:52 5 Jan 2022 GMTPublished 11:02 5 Jan 2022 GMT

Damning Footage Of The 'Iranian Hulk' Training Emerges, The 'World's Scariest Man' Reacts Perfectly

This is quite frankly, bizarre.

Daniel Marland

Daniel Marland

google discoverFollow us on Google Discover

The 'Iranian Hulk' Sajad Gharibi has released training footage ahead of his fight with the 'World's Scariest Man' Martyn Ford - and fans are seriously concerned. You can view it below.

It was confirmed late last year that 390lb Gharibi will finally be taking on 6ft nine Ford come April 2nd, three years after a fight was originally mooted.

Both men are preparing for the fight in... unique ways. However, Gharibi's latest video could be the strangest of the lot.

The 30-year-old can be seen fighting four men as they charge towards him in a personal gym and the entire video is shot like an action movie.

He does manage to get them all to the ground and the rest of the video is him doing routine gym work just three months out from a date with destiny.

It's captioned: "Work Hard In Silence and Let Success Makes The Noise.

"Hey pretty boy. Enjoy your remaining days. I will come to London."

Comments have been turned off on the post but prior to that, many predicted Ford will walk out as comfortable winner.

One said: "100% this fight with Martyn is never going to happen!! He would absolutely destroy you and you know it."

While another put: "How much did you pay these actors? Also you cant throw people in a boxing match, unless it is some kind of training exercise."

Gharibi uploaded a video of himself punching concrete walls back in November so if you think this is as intense as it can get, think again.

Some have questioned if the fight will actually happen given what we've seen so far.

But Ford took to Instagram himself on Tuesday evening to confirm it'll all go down at the O2 London Arena.

He said: "It's 100% on, it's all signed, sealed and ready to go..... I have absolutely no idea what he is playing at, but I will say this... I'm training ready to take heads off. Mentally and physically I will be ready to absolutely explode.

"I actually feel slightly worried and concerned for what could happen BUT come April, this is a fight and I will feel no sympathy."

There's clearly a huge collision on the horizon. Watch this space.

Are you interested in seeing the 'Iranian Hulk' and 'World's Scariest Man' go at it?

Featured Image Credit: The 'Iranian Hulk' Sajad Gharibi/Instagram

Topics: Boxing

Daniel Marland
Daniel Marland

Daniel is SPORTbible's Senior Social Editor.

X

@DanMarland_

Recommended reads

Thierry Henry picks player who will surprise everyone at World Cup – ‘There’s a guy people don’t know about...’GettyRonnie O’Sullivan says snooker star can win 'multiple world titles' and gives update on futureGetty'The only thing he can do is now is tar his career...' - Arnold Allen gives damning verdict on Conor McGregor's comebackGetty ImagesGareth Barry on Thomas Tuchel advice, England squad picks and World Cup: 'He’ll be fighting'Getty

Choose your content:

18 hours ago
21 hours ago
22 hours ago
2 days ago
  • Getty Images
    18 hours ago

    Dana White reveals major problem for UFC White House event that he doesn't know how to solve

    The White House is proving to be a thorn in UFC's side, as a rose bush is attracting thousands of pesky guests

    Boxing
  • Getty
    21 hours ago

    "Unacceptable" - Jake Paul bans boxing star from all MVP events after backstage altercation

    Jake Paul's Most Valuable Promotions have confirmed the ban in an official statement.

    Boxing
  • Getty Images
    22 hours ago

    Tyson and Paris Fury's extraordinary wedding gift to Venezuela and new husband

    Tyson Fury and wife, Paris, set their 16-year-old daughter up for life with a wedding gift with husband Noah Price

    Boxing
  • Getty Images
    2 days ago

    Why Venezuela Fury could be married aged 16 after Tyson's blessing

    The pair tied the knot during a lavish ceremony on Saturday, May 16.

    Boxing